Pages

Mar 5, 2012

Singapore and The Sun

Had a fun time in Singapore last year and always want to go back there as I never get enough of it!

The best part was I figured out that my skin was not burn at all, considering I was overexposed all day when I was at Universal Studio. I remember I really had a bad time when I was in Bali or Labuan Bajo. The sunburn usually kills me, even though I apply double sun screen! Rash, itching, skin peeling, you name it, always come in the end of the holiday. But there in Singapore I could put my hat or jacket out. Weird huh?

Here are some (belated) photos :p

Marina Bay Sands spotted behind Singapore flyer

Universal Studio

Lasalle College of the Arts

National Museum of Singapore

Prawn Noodles at Food Republic, Wisma Atria. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment