Anyway I read some good reviews particularly for Korean brands such as Laneige's and Sulwhasoo's. Since I had bad experience with Laneige skincare, so I left my heart only for Sulwhasoo. The reason why I got it just recently is because of the expensive price! Until I saw one of Instagram online shop that sell the refill only in the shade I want and have a good price (or because that day was actually my payday hahaha).
I bought the refill that include the sponge for IDR 195K
Even though it's just a refill, it actually doesn't look cheap at all and the sponge included is very much appreciated. So overall for the price tag IDR 195K, I am pretty satisfied because I can take it as a trial/sample before purchasing a full size. I don't want to spend over IDR 700K for some product that I am not sure will suit my skin.
The first trial was a success. I just fell in love.
- Perfect coverage. It is enough to cover my redness and acne scar yet my complexion still looks natural
- Semi matte finish, and a bit healthy glowy skin. The most important thing, it doesn't feel sticky or wet at all. Thank God!
- Shade 23 is a perfect match for me (fyi I am NC20 in MAC)
- A little goes a long the way. One push to the cushion is enough for my whole face.
- The cushion smells good, I don't really have anything to complaint about
My before after pictures:
Since I have a sensitive skin, I will try it long enough to see if it breaks me out or not. *fingers crossed*
After 4 times trial, I have to give this cushion away to my sister, because it broke me out T_T. I saw red bumps around my cheeks after using it. And the bumps stopped when I stopped using this cushion. My sister reports me she has nothing bad happen to her skin and she appraises this cushion. Lucky her!