Pages

Jun 8, 2016

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion 23 Medium Beige

So I have been wanting to try cushion foundation like years, because simply I saw too many reviews of cushion out of the internet (Too much spare time >> too much blogwalking >> too much expenses XD).

Anyway I read some good reviews particularly for Korean brands such as Laneige's and Sulwhasoo's. Since I had bad experience with Laneige skincare, so I left my heart only for Sulwhasoo. The reason why I got it just recently is because of the expensive price! Until I saw one of Instagram online shop that sell the refill only in the shade I want and have a good price (or because that day was actually my payday hahaha).



I bought the refill that include the sponge for IDR 195K


Even though it's just a refill, it actually doesn't look cheap at all and the sponge included is very much appreciated. So overall for the price tag IDR 195K, I am pretty satisfied because I can take it as a trial/sample before purchasing a full size. I don't want to spend over IDR 700K for some product that I am not sure will suit my skin.

The first trial was a success. I just fell in love.
  • Perfect coverage. It is enough to cover my redness and acne scar yet my complexion still looks natural
  • Semi matte finish, and a bit healthy glowy skin. The most important thing, it doesn't feel sticky or wet at all. Thank God!
  • Shade 23 is a perfect match for me (fyi I am NC20 in MAC)
  • A little goes a long the way. One push to the cushion is enough for my whole face. 
  • The cushion smells good, I don't really have anything to complaint about
My before after pictures:





The pictures shows it all, right. My complexion is instantly looking brighter and healthier (without any filter). I am in love!

Since I have a sensitive skin, I will try it long enough to see if it breaks me out or not. *fingers crossed*

----
Updated 21/6

After 4 times trial, I have to give this cushion away to my sister, because it broke me out T_T. I saw red bumps around my cheeks after using it. And the bumps stopped when I stopped using this cushion. My sister reports me she has nothing bad happen to her skin and she appraises this cushion. Lucky her!

6 comments:

  1. refill sama full setnya harganya jauh banget ya yun x_x

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya betul banget vinnn >,< lucky me ketemu di IG yg jual refillnya

      Delete
    2. sis apa nama ig yg jual refill nya ?

      Delete
    3. Halooo. Aku beli dari web kok. Coba google aja: isabel shoppe. Ada ig nya juga, tp aku beli lgsg web nya.

      Delete
  2. I have tried this one, but couldn't find the right match for my complexion.. Ashy banget jatoh nya di gw :/
    Sayang banget ya bikin break out >.<, untung nemu yg jual refill nya, jd nggak terlalu sakit hati ya xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit tricky si emang shadenya. Orang-orang bilang aku harus pake 21, turns out 23 baru pas. Walopun menurut aku masih agak terlalu putih juga di aku. Rata-rata Korean punya emang bikin ashy ga si?
      Iyaaa, untung beli refill doang, hahaha :D

      Delete