Pages

Jun 14, 2011

Running Man Birthday Card

Yesterday I made a birthday card for a birthday girl Sylvi, one of my Honda mate. She is mad about Running Man, a South Korean variety show, so we decided to make a card about it. You guys want some refreshing and a big out laugh should watch it.  Although, I did not make it good, just cut up and glued, it turned out OK. Really should make it good next time :D

Watch it, Love it!

Original picture of Running Man casts, downloaded from google

Jean gave some photo-shop (Ji-hyo is out and Sylvi is in :D) and I did the cut and so on

Our wishes to Sylvi. Can you guess what is it standing for?

Hahaha. It's my wish for Sylvi. MAYDCT is an easy one :P

Bet Sylvi (and you, perhaps) does not know what it is X)

Have a Very Happy Birthday Syl!

No comments:

Post a Comment