Pages

Dec 31, 2011

Hello 2012!

Hello 2012! Happy New Year every one!
Spent the New Year's eve with Calvin and his family: had dinner, some crazy photo shoot and warm chat then headed back home and off to bed on 11. Hehehe. God is soooo good, and I am so thankful that He never ever leaves us alone :)

For me the Dec 31st and Jan 1st were just another weekend. Hahaha. Every day is a good day anyway, isn't it?

I'd say 2011 was a breakthrough year and many excitements happen:
:: spent (almost) 365 days with Calvin for almost 12 hours everyday without getting bored
:: traveled to Singapore and had much much fun
:: finally switched to Torch, after 3 years using old Bold
:: been praying (almost) every night before bed
:: been reading the bible again after a long long break
:: been blogging more and getting inspired from other blogger
and many more.. The thing is, all the good or bad ones, I know God allows me to pass it and He has His will on me. So be it.

What's next in 2012? Hmm.. I see something big is coming. God speed!


No comments:

Post a Comment