Pages

Jul 19, 2012

Two and a Half Hours

Last Monday I had a meeting in Jakarta. 10 to 12. And my flight back here was on 17.45, so I decided to go to Grand Indonesia to shop some stuff :D

These are what I got in two and a half hours. I want more time! >,<


  1. TRF Zara flats - love the color! (It reminds me of Honda CR-V in Urban Titanium Metallic =P)
  2. Forever 21 dress + belt - flower prints are too cute
  3. MAC mineralize foundation/loose (Finally! MAC, Y U NO open here?)
  4. NYX super skinny marker (looks really like a marker) and the eye & lip makeup remover (I used to pick Maybelline or Revlon and it was annoying because I have to swipe it back and forth too many times, somehow it hurts my eyes. Hopefully this NYX will work on me)


Miscellaneous notes from trip to Jakarta:
  • Do a web check in on Lion Air website a day before your departure, it is really helpful, you can pick a seat too, and it's free! 
  • How about the airport tax? Considering the very hectic and crowd and long queue in Juanda Airport, just head to Lion Air counter, their nice staff will be pleased to assist you (If you give the staff 50 for the fee 40 and he comes with "Uhm, so sorry, I have no exchange", here's the suggestion: just let it go)
  • Citilink by Garuda Indonesia? Never expect too much. No web check in. But you could pick a seat in advance for 25, pay in their counter (if you want it free, you could pick it when you check in, which will be too late). No gambling. I always want to be in front seat, so I won't be trapped in the crowd. 
  • Taxi at Jakarta? Pick Blue Bird or Taxiku, or moreover Silver Bird (you get Mercedes with mostly a very kind and polite driver, but yeah, there is a price for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment