Pages

Nov 9, 2013

Happy Makeup


Once in a month there is a day when you wake up and not feeling well. The time ticks too slow, you even won't get out of the bed, you hate the weather and you hate the traffic. But all gone after you put some makeup. Well, it works for me. 

I had a quite blue feeling since yesterday and 100% sure i'ts only a PMS effect, so keep calm and let's put some makeup. And yes, being pretty makes me happy. Here's my happy makeup (not quite sure what it really means, because I just put some makeup that works best on me :P)


My happy makeup: 
Moisturizer - First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (bought the samples and been wearing two days, I think my skin loves it)
Foundation - Make Up For Ever Face & Body (great for dry skin)
Powder - MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed (natural finish, oily gets away)
Blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful (my new fave blush!)
Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner
Mascara - Dolly Wink Volume
Eyeshadow - theBalm Meet Matte Nude
Lips - theBalm Mai Billsbepaid Lipstick (really great for dry and chapped lips) 

No comments:

Post a Comment