Pages

Oct 17, 2015

Sangjit Day Red Lippie : NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam

As a part of Chinese tradition in my family, Sangjit day is an important day for the future bride and groom. Sangjit day usually takes couple days before the marriage. There are a lot of tradition out there, but we go with my family tradition, a simple and a very basic one.

This tradition actually is a groom's time to show an assurance to the bride family that the he will provide the bride's needs. Hence we have a lot of hampers consist of the bride and the grooms daily needs, such as clothes, underwear, shoes, amenities, and makeup.

For this day, I wanted to have a simple and clean Shanghai look. So I bought a red cheongsam and did my own makeup. What I love about my makeup is my cat eye and my red lips! I wore NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam (it's actually a gift from Female Daily, thank you!) and I really loved it!


2 comments: