Pages

Jan 17, 2011

2010 Memo

Just took a glance on my Blackberry Memo pad and found my 2010 Resolution:


It was a quite simple resolution. Too simple?


Java Jazz
Awww.. I made it. Together with Jecklin and Natalia we went to Java Jazz Festival 2010 in Jakarta, March 6th. And the best part was I met sudex girls, my schoolmates who I've never met after graduating 2004: Tephie (Jakarta), Natalia (Australia) and Carrine (Canada)!

Left to right: Me, Jecklin, Natalia
 One of the performer: Roy Hargrove Quintet
Bangga jadi orang NTT: Sasando, alat musik Rote
100% original!
Sudex Girls at Tony Roma's: left to right Tephie, Carrine, Natalia, Jecklin

Yoga, Pilates
I did yoga finally! But it was just two months I did it, simply because I have no time. Yes, I am a super busy woman. Hahaha. Forget it! The fact is I am just too lazy to do that :(. But yoga is really good. Have a try! Anyway, I still couldn't figure out what Pilates is, hahaha.

Visit Bali, Lombok, Kediri
As a Main Dealer Customer Relations, I should, no, I must visit my Dealers' Customer Care Officer. We have 12 dealers, located in Surabaya, Malang, Kediri, Bali and Lombok. It's now my second year at Honda, and I never have chance to visit Kediri, Bali and Lombok :(. Too bad, I can't make it this year. TE DOT! Hopefully I can make it this year.

Bangun lebih pagi
I really had problem to wake up early in the morning. I think I am not a morning person. But, I can smile now. A grin even. This couple months, I wake up early, I do my make up and blow-dry my hair at home, and go to the office early :D. I feel healthier than ever. That is the power of waking up early. Thank Almighty.

What's on 2011?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment