Pages

Jul 12, 2011

More Than Meets The Eye

January 2010. I talked to myself when my colleague introduced him as a new trainee in my office : This boy seriously need a haircut! He got a long and Korean-singer-like haircut which I hate it so much. I just don't like man with long hair.

We never talk a lot. It was like, umm, we really got nothing to talk to. You know, employee-trainee don't talk much. Hahaha. He said that I tend to create some distance to him (read: arrogant). I really didn't mean it. My division is not related to his training program. So basically we don't need to talk to each other.

June 2010. After he finished his training program,  he got recruited as one of our permanent team. I always think my boss loves him, everybody loves talk to him BUT me (back then). And... we remain quiet.

Until one day at a meeting in August, we start talking: small talks about making a presentation. I recall that day as the strangest day ever, because we were surprised that we actually could talk to each other, we even laughed.

We then figured out that we have a lot in common. Every topic became hot and it went so casual, nothing personal yet serious. And we laughed out loud a lot. He is the funny one (until now). He tells every single topic with his funny gesture or mimic or accent, and yes, I am the one who laugh out in tears! (I am wondering why I laugh so easily every time he makes jokes or do something funny).

December 2010. I think every laughter we spent back then makes us closer. A laughter, to a conversation, to a caring, to a sense of belonging, to afraid feeling of losing each other, to jealousy and to commitment.

I guess when there is a laugh, there is a love. 


Hopefully the funny story, weird jokes and of course the laughter of us will remain forever.

For @lovingyunie

He came to my desk last Saturday morning and said: "Don't you wanna write something on your blog about how we met?" and just slowly walked back to his desk with blushing cheek. I stared at him speechlessly. FYI, he is not sweetie-romantic kind of bf, so yes, I was surprised. Hahaha. And here I am writing about how we first met.

PS: He eventually got his hair short after we dated 2 months. Yay me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment