Pages

Aug 9, 2012

My Chance



This is probably my very first Chanel. Actually bought it last year for my Mom, but turned out she doesn't like the smell, and... it goes to me! Yay! What can I say? I love the smell (indeed, because I was the one who chose it =P). It's flowery fresh but in a soft way. The bottom line is it's not too strong. Somehow I just hate the way some people walk through beside me and the smell of their (overly) strong perfume is all over my nose and gets me a headache.

This is what I found from Chanel web
CHANCE Eau FraĆ®che, a vibrant incarnation of the unexpected fragrance, now takes on a sparkling freshness. The unexpected floral bursts with a lightness and zest as notes of citrus, Water Hyacinth and Jasmine Absolute are highlighted and energized with woody notes of Amber of Patchouli and Fresh Vetiver.

I'M IN LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment