Pages

Oct 19, 2012

Done

So finally the meeting is all done yesterday. It went well, however it didn't come as easy as usual. Other team worked over time,10 am to 2 am everyday since last Saturday, even on Sunday. Lucky me, my division had no presentation, so I got home earlier on 11pm. And, of course my parents are here since early month so I really don't want piss my dad off as the previous meeting (which I got home on 1-2am, and my dad won't talk to me like a week). Really wonder why on earth they always come whenever I have to work over time o_O

This is the main dealer business meeting which every semester the Japanese  bosses will come to the main dealer, and main dealer have to prepare a presentation toward our achievement, the anaysis, and the next plan, surely to increase the car sales. I think this time was the smoothest meeting we've ever done. The Japanese bosses were so nice, they even joked around a lot. 

And I am so proud of C, lack of sleep, exhausted mind and body, yet he presented so well. We had the best meeting ever!

I wonder if other brand do such things. How will it be if SKII compared to Clinique, or MAC to MUFE segment by segment? Hehehe, I am so out of topic XD

Just this evening, my boss thanked to all of us, and we are rewarded one day off and he promised to take us a big meal celebration hehehe.. Looking forward, boss B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment