What I usually carry in my makeup pouch basically are some handy items that can be applied quickly. I even sometimes manage to apply my makeup on the way to the office (thank you, dear traffic!). I have my moisturizer and foundation at home, and apply things below in the car >,<.
I got this cute makeup pouch as a free gift from Anna Sui, don't remember the exact years, like couple years ago I think. I love the prints on it! Very cute and represents woman in many style.
What's Inside My Makeup Pouch:
- Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer (it's a must, I have oily eyelids)
- VOV Eyeshadow in Black
- Angle brush
- NYX Super Skinny Marker Eyeliner
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline Volum Express Mascara
- Faceshop Auto Eyebrow
- Clinique Full Potential Lips
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed
- Body Shop Hand Cream: Soft Hands Kind Hearts (got it by redeeming 25 Body Shop empty bottles *happy*)
- Clean & Clear Oil Control Film