Pages

Oct 25, 2012

What's Inside My Makeup Pouch


What I usually carry in my makeup pouch basically are some handy items that can be applied quickly. I even sometimes manage to apply my makeup on the way to the office (thank you, dear traffic!). I have my moisturizer and foundation at home, and apply things below in the car >,<.

I got this cute makeup pouch as a free gift from Anna Sui, don't remember the exact years, like couple years ago I think. I love the prints on it! Very cute and represents woman in many style.







What's Inside My Makeup Pouch:
  1. Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer (it's a must, I have oily eyelids)
  2. VOV Eyeshadow in Black
  3. Angle brush
  4. NYX Super Skinny Marker Eyeliner
  5. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  6. Maybelline Volum Express Mascara
  7. Faceshop Auto Eyebrow
  8. Clinique Full Potential Lips
  9. MAC Studio Careblend Pressed
  10. Body Shop Hand Cream: Soft Hands Kind Hearts (got it by redeeming 25 Body Shop empty bottles *happy*)
  11. Clean & Clear Oil Control Film

No comments:

Post a Comment