Pages

Dec 21, 2012

Picnic at Pique Nique

It's another cute place to take a break. Pique Nique. Really I had a hard time realizing that it is Picnic not Piku Niku, hahahaha >v<

I and C went to Grand City last Sunday. C was starving, and we was passing by Pique Nique, and I was falling in love with the place (and the food! Quite pricey but worth it. If you have XL number you'll get 20% discount. Yay!)

Take a look.







The last picture is my new heels from Charles & Keith, which I just bought last month, because the old one was abused enough one and a half year. And this new shoes sucks. Yes, they are pretty but not comfortable at all and hurts like hell :(( I am so going to find another new one (Yay! Oops..)

Anyway, this month is the last month of 2012, it's even only ten days to 2013. Flash back from early year, I can't be more grateful to God, for He is sooooo good to us all this year (and every time always). Many great things happen in this year especially in my relationship and job, and I expect it will be greater the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment