Pages

Apr 16, 2013

Don't You Forget About Me




Don't You Forget About MeDon't You Forget About Me by Alexandra Potter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After a long pause reading books (Gosh, I checked on my shelves it was like ages ago!), I finally managed to read a new book from Alexandra Potter: Don't You Forget About Me.

Anyway, this book is entertaining, kind a same old like other chicklit, but Potter did it great. She wrote the ups and downs story of Tess beautifully funny. Tess was broken hearted, messed up, but she got second chance! The other interesting story was about Tess's friend and her socialite life. The sarcasm of Tess added some more.

I enjoy the book, and look forward to another Potter's book!

Don't You Forget About MeAlexandra Potter


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment