Pages

May 10, 2013

Makeup Needs Practice

I think I spend too much money on makeups this past six months. Foundations, blushes, brushes and eyeliners, omg! This is what I call the impact of joining a female forum which everyone share about makeups.

It's kind a big trouble, at least for me, because I can't help myself for buying makeups especially when it's cheaper than the counter. The good thing is I found a reason to wake up early. Ehem, what's the relation between makeup and wake up? YES, with all that new complicated makeup I bought, I have to wake up earlier so it will be worth it every penny that I put it on everyday (some has 12 months of expiry date, so I have to be wise). HAHAHA. *very silly reason, but it works on me =P*

Overwhelmed with all the makeups, I only need one more thing. Practice! Putting on makeup is like painting. You need practice to know what's best for your canvas, you need practice to know about what the canvas is for (okay, I go a little too far here). What I mean is I need to know what kind of makeup suit my skin very well or I need to know how much makeup I put on any occasion. Daily use/office makeups should be very natural, not too much, but have to give some freshness to last almost 10 hours. Party makeups should be more focus on the eyes, smokey eyes or fake lashes will add some sparks ;;).

So it was a Sunday afternoon, I had nothing to do, so this was my first trying. Oh I forget to mention, here I got new blush from theBalm, Instain Argyle, which is once again, because I read on the forum that it comes very pretty for fair skin, and it's 50% off, I just bought it without hesitate. And when it came last week, I was not really sure because the color in the pan is so pink, I tried it on to my fingers, it's a bright pink :O

theBalm's pretty packaging as always


So when I got back home I can't help to try it on my cheeks, I use a baby kabuki brush from Ecotools (I have no blush brush >,<) theBalm Instain Argyle was very pigmented on my cheeks, I was so shocked, I cleaned my face right away T_T. Then again I read in the forum, some suggest me to use my finger to tap on the pan first, then apply to my cheeks, and lastly blend it with brush. It turns out so well! *happy*



Can't you see something tiny in my picture that make my look much much prettier? How a tiny things can make a huge difference in a whole look : fake eyelashes! (Yes, I did take a picture without lashes, it was so ugly >,<)

Okay, that's all for now. Have a nice weekend!

Anyway I think I won't have a nice weekend, because C is going for Macau-Shenzhen-Hongkong trip until next week. But I'm thinking for what makeups should I tell him to buy there, hmmmm, and I kind a miss him T_T. Okay, enough rambling, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment