Pages

Jan 9, 2014

Catching Up

Hi! Happy new year! As the year goes by, no matter good or bad, I thank God to have a grateful and joyful heart. Hopefully this year will bring more happiness and prosperity to all of us.

This early year, I got a chance to visit Singapore with my parents, sister, brother in law and my cute 2 years old nephew! Travelling is not easy bringing a toddler, you know, but it was also so fun to have him around, we laughed a lot, we just love him. And I really think that parents' happiness is being with their grandkids is really true. 

We did a lot of shopping at Singapore, especially for kids, because we were buying for my nephew and niece. And I have a good time at Sasa, Watsons, and Sephora looking around for makeup. Will post my Singapore haul at different post.


See ya in other post! Gotta be back working ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment