Pages

Oct 7, 2014

Makeup For Good Mood

One day, I felt so gloomy, like everything I did that day nothing turns well, let's just say it was a bad day. Although it was weekend, I just want to head home right after office, doing nothing, thinking nothing.

But when I went home, I looked at my mom's YSL lipstick. Suddenly I have the urge to look as pretty as I can be. I then put some make up, dress up, and take pictures as many as I can, and voila, my day is not a bad day anymore. Haha!




Make up that day:
Foundation : Shu Uemura Lightbulb Liquid Foundation
Blush : Tarte Blissful and theBalm Instain Argyle 
Gel Eyeliner & Mascara : Sasa Tinnie 
Brow : Dolly Wink eyebrow pencil
Lipstick : YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 9 Pink Caresse 

I especially love my lippie! YSL indeed has a great texture and color payoff, I am amazed!

Have a good mood everyone!

A little tip: find your hobby, do it frequently and be happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment