Pages

Oct 27, 2011

Movie and Snacks

Headed to Sutos last Saturday after office to watch Three Musketeers. It was a funny movie, interesting wardrobe, and oh, me and Calvin think Milla Jovovich somehow is not perfect for Milady character. Hmm, is she too old? Or is it her too-much-curly hair? O_o

Anyway, I was excited that day, I found new coffee-time snack to eat beside platter or sandwich: Shanghai Burger!

Look at this Shanghai Spicy Chicken Chinese Burger I found at My Kopi O, Sutos. Delicious! My Kopi O also has a cozy homey place with warm ambience. 

Shanghai Burger is Bakpao Kepit in Chinese :D

Ala Chef: Made this myself, inspired from Master Chef :)

Cozy and homey

Warm ambience

Got another new thing, traditional snack: Tahu Cocol from Tator. Salty and spicy. YUM YUM! Oh anyway, have you tasted their Ice Lemon Tea? The ices in their lemon tea is ices from lemon tea itself! You can sip the rich taste of the lemon tea until the last drop!



No comments:

Post a Comment