Pages

Nov 1, 2011

Tea Time

Just figured out that here in East Java has a tea plantation, located in Wonosari, Lawang, just an hour driving from Surabaya. For all of this time, I thought the tea plantation just exists in Bandung or other high and very cold area. I really have lack of knowledge of it, unless that I love smell of tea, any kind of teas will do for me hehehe :).

I went there last Saturday to run a marketing event for my company. Didn't have enough time to take many pictures but I managed to take some:




I think this place was somehow so peaceful, the weather there was cold and fresh, a bit hot because of the sun, and surely the smell of the tea was all over the air. I think this place is perfect for any pre wedding photo shot, don't you think so? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment