Pages

Jun 7, 2013

Beauty Bucket

I'd like to list all of beauty haul from earlier this year, just to remind me of how much I've been spending on beauty stuff, and moreover to remind me that I have enough XD.


What's in the Beauty Bucket:
1. Bath and Body Works - Flawless Gold 24K Silk Lotion (got it as a gift from bestie)
2. Tresemme - Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
3. Avene - Thermal Spring Water
4. Real Technique - Expert Face Brush
5. Koji Dolly Wink - Volume Mascara, Fake Eyelashes (Pure Sweet), Liquid Eyeliner in Black (repurchased, love it!)
6. Make Up Forever - Kohl Pencil in black (smudgy on me T_T)
7. Sigma - Eyeliner Brush E05 travel size (got it for free, yay!)
8. Bobbi Brown - Long-wear Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black
9. theBalm - Eyeshadow Palette Meet Matte Nude, Blush Instain Argyle (reviewed in previous posts)

I am not a beauty junkie, so I just keep my make up simple, one for each. Except for blush, I have three, and foundation, I have four (including samples in jar). 

So far I love my Real Technique expert face brush. I love it because I use it to apply liquid foundation, powder foundation, cc cream, bb cream. In one word: multitasker! I also love that this brush blends in the nose area very well :D. A hard worker really deserve to be washed as often and clean as possible. I do mine once a week with Sebamed derma soft wash emulsion (it's actually my facial soap, it's so gentle, so it'll be great for cleaning my brush) and hang it in my room with air conditioner, so when I wake up the next day, my brush will be as new as the first time ;)

Another love is Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray by Tresemme. I purchased the other Tresemme last year Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray and I liked it (it doesn't make my hair greasy at all, unlike Kerastase Ciment Thermique) so I repurchased. Been using it around one month, I can say, I love Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray more. Although it has less nice fragrance compared to Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray, somehow, it makes my hair smoother, and what I love the most is my hair dries faster than before (dry as done, not in a bad way). 

I think the other items work so-so, just fine or still sealed, so I can't review them yet. Or I think I write enough. Or I think I have to go home. The office hour is done! Yay! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment