Pages

Feb 17, 2012

Eyes Essential

Just figured out the magic of the beautiful eyes through these items:
  1. Eye Primer
  2. Eyeliner
  3. Mascara
Been using eyeliner and mascara long time ago and always have a harsh time when it comes to be smudges at the end of the day. Friends suggest to get an eye primer, but I didn't have time to buy it until yesterday.

I'm about to buy Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but too bad they are not selling this brand in Indonesia, so then I got Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer. Trying it right away this morning, and now (what time is it?) at 4 pm and my eyeliner doesn't smudge AT ALL! Whoaaa! :O *happy*



Oh anyway I've been using pencil eye liner for all of this time (Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Pencil Eyeliner) and kind a curious about Liquid Eyeliner. I give a try to VOV Candy Pen Eyeliner, it's a liquid eyeliner but in shape of very small soft brush (I'd rather say it so, instead of a pen) which is very easy to apply and leave the line in a smooth look. 


I do feel really happy to buy these items. They are my simple happiness heheheh >o<

2 comments:

  1. i suggest you to use NYX eyeliner yun....
    lebih ga blobor..sekalipun km ga pake Eye Primer huehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks infonya dyn.. tar aku coba stelah vov-nya habis :)

    ReplyDelete