Pages

Jun 26, 2012

I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your NumberI've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book is simply entertain me like Sophie's other book. I always love her. And so I was so easily falling in love with the character: Poppy. Somehow I think I have something in common with her. Like end every chat with too much :) (you know, that smiley face) and sometimes have the feeling of being an inferior to others, or always do everything by myself, because I always hesitate to ask people to do what they should do, and in the end it will be just me who hustle and bustle. Poppy always has excuse that's just the sweet of her, and I just feel the same way. Lol. Oh Poppy, I feel you.

Anyway one thing I love about Sophie Kinsella is she can manage how the reader will get curious from the first page to the final page! As you know it will be a happy ending, but you can't tell the way it will be.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment