The end of 2014 is coming, so I'd like to thank for this year
#thankGodfor 2014 because
- I and my family went to Singapore this early year for a fun holiday
- I am engaged to C, proudly call him my fiancee, and have my ring on now!
- I and C together we bought our own house, applied KPR on our own, and it was agreed! (Praise the Lord!)
- Our house is now still on renovating process, hopefully can be done in early 2015
- For the first time I was attending James Gwee Seminar, very smart, funny, lively, and entertaining speaker!
- I am able to do yoga regularly now, thanks to Tara Stiles and Sarah Beth videos on you tube
- Our family have a new addition: my baby niece Kayleen, who was born on September. She is very healthy, beautiful and have a pointy nose(!)
- I now know why my skin is so easily getting awfully flaky, itchy and dry. The culprit is Sulfate and Paraben product that I use (mostly wash soap). Now that I know I am allergic to those, I carefully choose my soap. Hopefully will have a better skin next year!
- I found oil cleansing method. As I state above, my skin is very sensitive to some products, and for my face I have dry patches all along the years (that my face won't be flawless whenever I put any foundation on!). Then I read on Female Daily forum, some suggests this oil cleansing method. I then give it a try. I use olive oil (after work, before taking a bath), about 1 teaspoon on my hand, then gently massage them onto my skin (go down to neck too), leave about a minute or two, then go showering, and just use my regular face soap (I use Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser) and I see significantly no more dry patches. MAGIC! You can google for more detail.
- I found out Apple Cider Vinegar is the best conditioner for my hair. Every time I wash my hair (I use Sebamed Anti Dandruff Shampoo), I will pour a mix of1 tablespoon of ACV and 500 litre of water, and just rinse it. Yay to no more limped hair!
- My fiancee gave me a new phone as an anniversary gift. Yay!
So those are my notes on #thankGodfor2014.
I pray for God's blessing and mercy for me and C, our family and friends throughout 2015. As recently, my heart is broken hearing the sad news from the Air Asia QZ8501 incident. I found this meaningful words from the mayor of Surabaya here
The mayor of Surabaya, Tri Rismaharini, went from one crying relative to another, and at one point walked out with a grieving man, while telling him: "We don't have a choice. Today this happens to you, tomorrow it may happen to me. Nobody knows. So you have to be strong. Our lives belong to God."
May God bless us.