Pages

May 23, 2016

Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser : Is it worth the price?

This is the most expensive facial cleanser I've ever had in my entire life. Even more expensive compared to my mom's SK-II, hahaha.

Bought it last year, a month before I got married. Simply because I was trying my luck with all the goodness this product claims.

These are from Cult Beauty:
WHY IT'S CULT
The first step towards a flawless, doll-like complexion, Sunday Riley's Ceramic Slip Cleanser is a must-have for those in pursuit of perfect skin. Gently foaming, its' potent blend of ingredients - including uber-expensive French Green Clay - lifts grime, absorbs impurities, tightens pores and gently exfoliates, so skin becomes smoother, clearer & more refined. Sunday believes the key to healthy skin lies in marrying botanical ingredients with biotechnology to unleash their potential & save our skins!
DESCRIPTION
This lightly foaming cleanser contains a cocktail of vitamins, minerals & essential oils to tone & balance normal to combination skin. Refined French Green Clay draws out impurities while Vitamin C reduces the appearance of discolouration & stimulates collagen production for a plumper, dewy complexion. Black Pepper promotes circulation, Sandalwood combats areas of sensitivity, Jasmine soothes & restores while Frankincense encourages healthy cell growth for firmer, porcelain-smooth skin. 



It was a gamble to buy this one since I have sensitive skin and the price is quite unreasonable. It was idr 700k for 125 ml, purchased it from belanjamimo.com (the cheapest around other online shop). Turned out: my skin loves it!

Actually I just purchased the second bottle just earlier this month. So on me, a bottle could last about 6 to 7 months, really a deal right, so yes it is pricier, but I can use it in a long time. Pat on my back, good job, Yun!

I use it every morning and evening. For evening, this is my second cleanser, because I clean my makeup first with extra virgin olive oil. The thing is, if I get too lazy, and just use this cleanser as the only cleanser, it works well too. It could cleanse even my eye makeup.

The packaging comes with a plastic bottle, but not a cheap plastic, don't worry. It looks simple and sleek, and it is very travel-friendly. It has nice cap that can be open and close for convenient sake.

The smell is quite unusual, some reviews said they don't like it, but for me it smells organic and healthy, not artificial fragrance whatsoever. It is quite therapeutic for me to just smell it. Seriously.

This cleanser does not dry my skin, leaves my skin clean, and most important one it does not irritate my sensitive skin. In more than 6 months use, I feel my complexion is getting clearer, I can be biased, but I really think this cleanser works THAT well on me. I used to have flaky skin around my cheeks, and it was long gone now. FYI, I don't use any other Sunday Riley, just this one. And it is already THAT good (Imagine if I use all the range! But for now, I am good with this only one, until I get some gut and money to splurge other Sunday Riley's).

So, yes, it is worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment