Pages

Mar 14, 2011

March Medley

What is a birthday to you? For me birthday is actually another day of my daily-full-of-grateful-life yet having loved ones around me :)

I have Calvin. I have family. I have friends. Thank You Father :)

Got surprised by Calvin at 12 am in the morning! Gosh, I almost hit him! :P Thank you for the unforgettable surprise: the sweetest I've ever had, thank you for the loveliest gift, thank you for the cup cake with heart-shaped flags, and thank you for being with me *kiss*

The birthday surprise series at the office. Thank you so much guys! Anyway, I got a Harvest Blueberry Cheesecake from my sister delivered to the office *hug*

This cute flat shoes are from my Honda mates. Love it and love the card too!

We had birthday dinner at La Rucolla, too bad the steaks are not as good as our expectation. Perhaps La Rucolla steaks are way too Italian, and don't really suit our Indonesian taste. Anyway, the place is homey-cozy, and there were a lot of foreigners!

 We got another dinner another day at kafe Pisa :D  
Outfit: Dorothy Perkins dress

We believe March is the Birthdays Month. We had dinner for Calvin's sister birthday party at Lung Yuan, Sheraton. I thought we were over dressed, but look at us: l o v e l y! *eyelashes* Outfit: Dorothy Perkins dress (again!^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment